Giving Back to our Community with a FREE ROOM MAKEOVER
So do you have any of the following dilemmas?
- Do you have a room that needs to be updated and revived?
- Do you have a room that just doesn’t flow or doesn’t feel right?
- Do you have a room that looks blah and needs some color?
- Do you have a room that is a catch all but you want to make it useable?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then join our Free Room Redesign Contest! So how do you win? Just follow the 4 easy steps below!
2. Submit one photo of the room you want to be redesigned with a brief description of why you deserve the redesign. Make sure you include your name, phone number and e-mail so we can contact you if you win! You can e-mail your photo and brief description to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Winners must allow the redesign/makeover to be video taped
4. Submit your entry by August 25, 2012.
All entries must be submitted by August 25 2012. Prep This House along with participation from Welcome to Kelowna and Benjamin Moore Kelowna will review all submissions and select the most deserving entry based on the description provided. We are redesigning your room only and therefore it excludes renovations or repairs. We will use your furniture along with new accessories from Prep This House and paint donated by Benjamin Moore Kelowna which will not to exceed a $300 budget. The Winner will be announced on August 27, 2012. Prep This House will meet with the winner to discuss options and ideas to transform the winning room and determine a date for the redesign. The winner has to be willing to allow Prep This House to video tape the makeover which will be used in marketing and advertising efforts in the future.
The contest begins now! We look forward to your submissions! If you don’t need a room makeover pass it to someone you feel deserves a free room redesign!