https://prepthishouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/IMG_3480_1_2_3_4_5_6_tonemapped-1030x687.jpg 687 1030 AdminKym https://prepthishouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/PTH-logo-1-300x83.png AdminKym2019-06-13 00:45:362019-06-13 00:45:36Why Do Realtors Recommend Home Staging?
Here are 5 reasons why Top Selling Realtors recommend Home Staging services to their clients:
- Home staging will make it easier for you to market and sell your listings because your MLS photos will be 100% more enticing, and once visiting a property, home buyers are more likely to make an offer on a home that shows well.
- With 90% of Canadian home buyers searching online before ever calling a real estate agent, you will attract more leads with better photos, not only for the staged listing but from active buyers who will want you to show them other properties too.
- Home stagers can address problems head on and tell your clients the things you don’t want to say for fear of losing your listing. With so many people selling a home due to divorce, a home stager is an independent third party who will save you from having to get in between the different opinions of each spouse.
- Home staging is a service you can recommend to your clients as a faster way to sell their home for more money, but it’s not a service you personally have to pay for.
- Your clients don’t want to hear you recommend a $10,000, $20,000 or $50,000 price reduction because that’s money right out of their pockets. Home staging services can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars for a consultation up to several thousand dollars to fully furnish a large or very high-end home. In every case, the cost to your client will be significantly less than the price reduction. This makes for a much easier conversation with your clients and keeps you on the “same team.”